What is your list of 3 must-watch movies for startup founders and entrepreneurs?

Nairi Baghdasaryan, PhD
9 replies

Replies

Clara Champion
Margin call (2012) Boiler room (2000) Mad Men tv show The founder All beautifully filmed, they thought me a lot
Nairi Baghdasaryan, PhD
Here is mine: 1. Silicon Valley 2. The Pursuit of Happiness 3. The Founder
Uma Venugopal
- Playlist - Wecrashed - Super Pumped - The Dropout
Moritz Tomasi
Pirates of Silicon Valley: excellent made for TV movie about the founding of Apple and Microsoft. The Founder: Michael Keaton and Nick Offerman. Fyre: Stay honest and don't believe your own bullshit.
Rehan
The Social Network Moneyball The Pursuit of Happyness
Ali Shah Lakhani
Here's my pick! Tried to suggest unique films :) 1. The billion dollar code (The best! Shows how to build a USP) 2. Steve Jobs (Shows the drama it takes to build a company and how sometimes you just have to be crazy) 3. Chef (2014) - Must watch! I really enjoy building companies which focus on niches and also is built with passion.
AbdulHafeez Sadon
Good question, mine are: • 3 Idiots (2009) • Moneyball (2011) • The Big Short (2015) Get your Anytype and popcorn ready when watching these. Thank me later.
Tracy Williams
The Social Network Steve Jobs The Founder I can watch these movies a lot. After reading this article https://www.firestickhow.com/kod... I decided to try new addon Seren for watching movies and it's the best app ever. Now I'm using only this one to find anything I want to watch.