• Subscribe
  • What is your go-to social media growth tool?

Rohan Chaubey
    18 replies
    What tools do you use for creating content, scheduling content or hunting leads on social media? Share your recommendations in the comments! :) EDIT: Today's discussion was inspired by Highperformr for Teams. It's been a while I have been using it. It's a good alternative to Taplio and the likes. Check it out! :)

Replies

Tegan Bradleys
    I prefer organic reach 😍
    Emily Willis
    Hi Rohan! At Marlee we use Loomly for scheduling social content. It's great but like a lot of these tools there are limits & many of the native platform features aren't available.
    devi don
    My go-to-tool is my community
    Edward C Scott
    I believe in organic reach 😍
    Ramesh Ravishankar
    @edward_c_scott Organically which tool do you use for easy management?
    elzabith co
    My followers are my go-to tool, they are very supportive
    Ulrica Storset
    To create content I suggest checking out Solarplexus.ai that personalize your content to different targetgroups and personas automated, at scale and in line with brand. Will launch here on PH next week.
    Guntis Coders
    Buffer for content, Closely for LinkedIn outreach.
    Lenny Jean
    Canva is my best friend πŸ˜‹
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Buffer for scheduling, Hootsuite for management. But nothing beats genuine engagement and killer content.
    Sirina D
    Canva, inshot, capcut
    Burak
    My go-to tools for social media growth are Hootsuite for scheduling, Canva for content creation, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator for lead generation. https://gbwhatsappapkpro.com/
    Eleanor Garretts
    I don't use any type of tools for social media
    Timothy Bramlett
    There is no go-to social media tool that can replace consistency. Maybe some scheduling tools are very helpful like HypeFury. We use that.
    Chin Chill
    i am using different tools like grammarly