What is your go to social media channel for business?

Ni𝕏i
23 replies
Is it Twitter or LinkedIn? Or is it some others like Instagram or TikTok, Pinterest even? Let's discuss what is best 🙌

Replies

Johnny Price
We prefer LinkedIn.
Ni𝕏i
@john_price_kp Nice, any particular reason why? Or is it just because it does the jobs best?
Sidra Arif
It depend upon the type of the business for saas my go to media channel is linkedin
Ni𝕏i
@sidraarifali That is great, thank you for answering! I also think LinkedIn is the best for it.
James Sukosd
Our strategy is tailored to the unique characteristics and preferences of each demographic. We're utilizing platforms that resonate the most with each group, effectively connecting with them on a personal level and driving engagement that leads to a healthier and happier life. For our primary market of men aged 45-65, we find that platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook work exceptionally well. LinkedIn is particularly effective for connecting with professionals in this age range who are seeking personalized health and wellness solutions. Twitter allows us to share quick tips, news, and updates, while Facebook lets us build a community where we can have in-depth conversations about health goals and journeys. When it comes to our secondary market females aged 25-45, Instagram and TikTok have become our powerhouses. These visually engaging platforms enable us to showcase quick, dynamic workout routines, motivational content, and success stories. The younger demographic on these platforms appreciates the visual appeal and relatability. .
Ni𝕏i
@james_sukosd Thank you for such in depth answer, it really does make sense to utilize every platform for different needs!
Developer X
My side is Linkedin for now. second priority is Twitter and Facebook groups.
Ni𝕏i
@newyork That is awesome, thank you for the comment, do you think fb niche groups also work?
Daniel Zaitzow
LinkedIn - For video content creation it will be Youtube shorts/ TikTok / Reels but all cross purposed.
Daniel Zaitzow
@nixisworld No stress at all - we're waffling between starting a community on FB for support but I worry about having too many channels to manage.
Ni𝕏i
@dzaitzow it is after all a lot of social media to manage, I'm currently only on Twitter, well X now, but I think I'm gonna cross post on LinkedIn too.
Anusua Seal
First priority is LinkedIn Second - Instagram and facebook
Ole Scheie
I spend most of my time on LinkedIn
ScriptNet Solutions
It has been Twitter for a long time. But the current "version" has lost a lot. Linkedin has a good echo, but only with many connections or if you are part of groups. Facebook....just because it's facebook, I avoid it
Joel Cooper
Linkedin has proven the best for me so far.
Neha Khan
If I had to pick just ONE social media platform to promote your product, which one would I go for? Instagram, By the way, with Social Champ, you can easily manage all your social media accounts in one place!"
Ni𝕏i
@neha_khan78 hmm curious, why Instagram? Is the social champ paid?
Neha Khan
@nixisworld I love its algorithm, and about Social Champ, it also has a free plan where you can connect your 3 socials, you can book their demo https://calendly.com/socialchamp... to learn more about Social Champ.