• Subscribe
  • What is your go-to marketing strategy that delivered the best results?

Madalina Arva
    24 replies
    Hey Product Hunt Community, Marketing can be a game-changer, but it’s not always easy to find what works. So, what’s been your most efficient strategy, the one that brought the best reactions or boosted your product’s growth the most? Share your insights and let’s learn from each other! 👇

Replies

Nastya Novichikhina
    My go-to marketing strategy has been content marketing combined with targeted social media ads. Creating valuable, shareable content builds trust, while targeted ads help drive traffic and conversions. This combo has consistently delivered the best results for growth! What’s worked for you? 😃
    Muhammad Usama Ghazanfar
    One of the most effective marketing strategies I’ve used is content marketing combined with SEO optimization. By creating valuable, informative content that addresses my target audience's pain points and questions, I was able to organically drive traffic to my website Rajasthan SSO ID Portal . Specifically, we focused on: Keyword research to find what people were searching for in our niche. Writing in-depth articles that not only provided solutions but also ranked well in search engines. Building backlinks from reputable sites to boost domain authority. Consistency in posting, which helped us build trust and authority over time. We complemented this with a social media distribution plan to get the content in front of the right people. This holistic approach has driven the best results, bringing steady organic traffic, building a loyal audience, and increasing product awareness.
    Madalina Arva
    @muhammad_usama_ghazanfar Great insight! I completely agree, content marketing combined with SEO optimization is a powerful strategy.
    Edwark Donald
    Thank you so much for your help. It is very needy for https://boygeniusmerch.shop/ after SEO
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    @muhammad_usama_ghazanfar How did you practically approach quality backlink building? Thanks
    Almas Mano
    For me influencer partnerships is best
    Madalina Arva
    @almas_mano Interesting! How do you manage to find the right influencers for a product?
    andi wir
    My strategy is to create valuable content that directly addresses your audience's needs and interests.
    Madalina Arva
    @andi_wir What content type (text / images / videos etc.) works best for you?
    Mikkel ven
    I simply collaborate with influencers who resonate with my target audience, significantly boost brand awareness.
    Madalina Arva
    @maikel_vvon How do you manage to find the right influencers for a product?
    M Anees
    SEO is best. Optimizing your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs)
    Joseph D Garner
    Email marketing is best
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    One of my go-to marketing strategies that’s delivered great results is content marketing. Creating valuable and relevant content consistently helps build authority, engage with the audience, and drive organic traffic.
    Jacob Ooton
    Email marketing. Nurturing leads and building customer relationships through personalized email campaigns.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    My go-to marketing strategy that delivered the best results is creating authentic, story-driven content that resonates with my audience. Instead of just pushing products or services, I focus on sharing behind-the-scenes glimpses, personal anecdotes, and engaging visuals that reflect the brand’s personality. I also leverage social media platforms where my target audience hangs out, especially Instagram and TikTok, and encourage user-generated content.
    Valianto
    google ads is the best
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    I may say a cliché, but the best strategy is to have a strategy. That is, at least an approximate plan of where we are, where we want to go, and how exactly we will get there. It is very bad to take on everything at once, and social networks, and the site, and SEO, and influencers, and much more. You need to determine which channels are most convenient for your audience and use them. Here's a cool article from JetSoftPro about 10 marketing strategies. Maybe it'll inspire you to try something new for your marketing campaigns! https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/10-e...
    Joanne Hurley
    Like someone mentioned already having a strategy. I'd add, having a strategy that is developed specifically for your product and ICP and price point. All these factors should affect your strategy so there is no 'one' way that can be applied to everything but a tool kit that you can apply depending on your market.
    Nitesh Jamod
    My go-to marketing strategy is leveraging personalised content and building strong community engagement. By delivering value through targeted, relatable content, I’ve consistently seen higher conversions and long-term brand loyalty.
    Olivia Jane Peterson
    Definitely content marketing combined with SEO! Doing keyword research to target the right topics, writing super in-depth articles that provide tons of value, getting those precious backlinks to boost authority, and being super consistent with posting high-quality stuff. Pair that with a solid social media distribution strategy to get eyeballs on the content. It's a lot of work but it pays off big time with that sweet, sweet organic traffic and an audience that keeps coming back for more!
    Charlotte Elise Sinclair
    Definitely content marketing combined with SEO. Creating valuable, keyword-optimized content consistently helps drive organic traffic and build authority in your niche. Distribute the content on social media to reach your target audience. It takes time and effort but delivers great results in the long run!