What is your go to educational / learning resource?

Annie Chopra
8 replies
I am a big fan of learning! I think my go to is definitely books, but I also love YouTube (especially specific podcasts like The Greatness Podcast) and also HubSpot free courses! And obviously, Edily (which we are launching on PH soon) which is amazing already for learning about entrepreneurship!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Replies

Purple Ocean
Good question! For educational resources, platforms offering a variety of courses and learning materials, similar to the offerings by aurora university customer service , are my go-to. These resources provide a comprehensive learning experience, covering a multitude of subjects and skill levels. They also offer the flexibility to learn at one's own pace, which is essential in today's world. Engaging with such diverse educational content keeps the learning process dynamic and enjoyable.
Aditya Chavan
@annie_chopra YouTube and experiential learning. Even as a kid I would like to try things before I could understand. Which is probably why I was good at science, math and computers but sucked in Languages and history.
Annie Chopra
@aditya_chavan3 love experiential learning too! There are so many apps nowadays that plan our workshops and stuff I really enjoy that πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
William SMith
@aditya_chavan3 @annie_chopra Was exploring some sites for learning product hunting. Collection and strategy of https://deinepfoten.de/ amazed me.
Raihan Shezan
Wow, @annie_chopra Impressive arsenal of learning resources. Books and YouTube are timeless classics, and those HubSpot courses are gold. Excited to explore Edily on PHβ€”sounds like a game-changer for entrepreneurship education!
SUNGHO PARK
For me, leveraging AI tools are very helpful, especially in second language learning;)
fred miller
An educational or learning resource alike ILM is a valuable tool or asset that aids in the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and information. These resources come in various forms, such as textbooks, online courses, videos, interactive software, libraries, and even teachers themselves. Whether traditional or digital, educational resources are designed to facilitate learning, cater to diverse learning styles, and support individuals in their pursuit of academic or personal growth objectives. They serve as a foundation for building understanding and competence in a wide range of subjects and disciplines, making them indispensable for students, educators, and lifelong learners alike. The effectiveness of an educational resource often depends on its quality, accessibility, and alignment with specific learning goals, making the selection of the right resources a crucial aspect of any educational journey.