what is your favourite quote?

Julia Engelsmann
33 replies

Replies

Thomas C.
"Just do it!" I know, this is some kind of a meme, but I think there is a lot of truth in it. I think the importance of this message is also confirmed by some of the other quotes mentioned in this thread.
Dan O'Malley
Now, not how. I'm currently reading Million Dollar Weekend by Noah Kagan if that quote sounds familiar to anyone. 😁
Julia Engelsmann
@dan_o_malley I didn't knew it, but the book sounds interesting!
Jan Leonovich
"My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that."
Sanja Micic
No society can understand itself without looking at its shadow side. ― Gabor Maté
Mark Lemuel M
"If you think the cost of winning is high, just wait until you get the bill for regret."
Roland Marlow
It changes from time to time but lately, Joey Diaz really resonates with me lol "It's Monday, grab your balls, salute the flag, and say somebody is going to pay for me."
Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
"the harder I work, the luckier I get"
Igor Lysenko
“Try something new, because you don’t know in which area you are the best”
Tyler Scott
"Only one thing matters, one thing; to be able to dare! To live without Hope is to Cease to live." - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Peter Fil
the Pareto principle. Always
Kabir
I have favorites for different targes: Team Motivation: Blame is Stupid. - Unknown When in Trouble: “If you're going through hell, keep going” - Winston Churchill Global Mission: Let's put poverty where it belongs: museum - Dr. Yunus (Banker to the Poor, Nobel Prize Winner)
Kirr Simakovs
a samurai has no goal, only a path
Sintya Lim
"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."- Babe Ruth
Sree
"If you can't convince them, confuse them" - I live by this quote.
Business Marketing with Nika
Nothing worth having comes easy. – Theodore Roosevelt
Keith Mc
No man is an island
Gyula Rusinczky
"Life is meant to be lived, not spent."♥️
Abdal Yousef
''' Set a goal to become a millionaire for what it makes of you to achieve it. Do it for the skills you have to learn and the person you have to become. ''' This quote resonates with me because it emphasizes personal growth and skill development over mere wealth accumulation. It’s not just about having a million dollars—it's about the journey and the skills you acquire along the way. Whether you choose to donate your earnings or help others, the process of striving for financial goals can lead to significant personal transformation. Jim Rohn's words have pushed me to overcome challenges, become more productive, and continuously improve my skills. https://youtube.com/shorts/64EL9C5lPP8
Julia Engelsmann
@abdalyousef I really like the mindset! It's a great point of view and I wish you all the best on your journey to achieve it 💪🏻
Benjamin Sloutsky
Optimists are successful pessimists are right