What is your favourite book?

Katya Veremeichik
21 replies
I'm looking for new things to read, and I thought you'd have something to share! Any topic will be interesting for me, but books on marketing and detective stories are definitely my favourites:)

Replies

Pawel
Chasing Black Unicorns: How building the Amazon of Africa put me on Interpol's Most Wanted list (by Marek Zmysłowski).
Tapos Ovi
Not any specific one. There are lots of out there.......📜
Katya Veremeichik
@tapos_ovi I know! That's why I'm asking for references - if I start looking myself, I'll just get lost:)
Brad Fusion
I have always trouble specifying one book as my favorite out of hundreds of my favorite books. But if you are looking for Good marketing books, I recommend reading "This Is Marketing by Seth Godin."
Abuj Dnyaneshwari
Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. Rework shows you that you need less than you think to start a business way less by explaining how productivity isn’t a result from working long hours and why hiring and seeking investors should be your absolute last resort.
Debajit Sarkar
Two books that expanded my knowledge and opened my mind: (1) Think Like A Mind Reader: Improve your business, strengthen your relationships, and solve your problems by Jonathan Pritchard (2) Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Al Ries
Katya Veremeichik
@dsarkar I'm actually reading Positioning right now) It's a bit old-fashioned but very insightful! And I would totally love to think like a mindreader! Thanks!
Олена Петренко
"3 ways to save money online" Kaaoszine for beginning marketers
Rehan Choudhry
Trick Mirror is one of my favorites. Beloved is probably #1. Also Detransition, Baby.
Yenire leal
The monk who sold his ferrari. I began to take habits in reading, thanks to this book.
Launching soon!
My favorite book is Essentialism by Greg McKeown. It is a great book that transforms the way we think about work, time, and priorities.
Jessica Ramirez
Night by Elie Wiesel The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien Life Changing!
Brenna Donoghue
I'm not into detective stories so much, but am reading Two Nights in Lisbon right now (a bit mystery/thriller) and I'm hooked. No marketing genius here, but a good read (so far).