What is your favorite social media platform and why?

Nyla Chughtai
14 replies

Replies

Luka Vasic
LinkedIn hands down. I do business, create content, and network and I'm having fun on LinkedIn. This is something I never managed with other socials, something with LinkedIn just clicks.
TALI
i would say Instagram now, I know some folks are into tiktok but I believe the some organic aspect of facebook are back and that is in Reels.
Regarding promoting the business and generating more leads, I would say that Facebook and Instagram are my favorite.
Rich Watson
Discord. Such as an easy way to get more information, engagement, and activity.
Gurpinder Singh
Right now its LinkedIn and Instagram. The kind of organic reach you can get on these 2 platforms is phenomenal. Written content works really well on LinkedIn and Reels do work on Instagram. Post consistently on these platforms for at least 2 weeks and see the results.🚀
Alex Robinson
I absolutely love Twitter because it allows me to connect with other creatives and entrepreneurs from all over the world. I love seeing what other people are up to and getting inspiration from them.
Arpan
Instagram anyday!
Most useful? LinkedIn. My Favorite? Instagram Because I love photography, videography, and using filters to have fun with my friends.