• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite social media platform and why?

Eric Amorin
    8 replies

Replies

Rich Watson
    Discord. Can share any type of media, easy group discussions or 1on1, voice and video calling, ton of communities
    Aruna Chawla (she/her)
    Hey Eric — I've recently joined Twitter and have been enjoying it a lot. I don't feel the urge to post to be active on it. I think it's designed well and makes for good conversations as well. I do think that the increasing instances of seeing random posts make the experience a little sour but nothing that I can't handle. What about you?
    Alex Robinson
    I'm all about Twitter. I feel like it's the best platform for connecting with people and sharing information. I also love the fact that it's open and accessible to everyone.
    Ustad e Quran Online Academy
    If I talk about Professional Platform, than it is only a Linkedin. Other than that I like Facebook.
    Ingrid
    Right now it's Instagram and LinkedIn. well...one is full of good memes and another full of good connections :) And by the way, can I have your support? We are close to reaching our first 100 FOLLOWERS here on LinkedIn and I would like to ask you for your support! https://www.linkedin.com/company... We have weekly HR content about what is up on Humans Resources, tips, and fun pools. Join us! It will take less than a minute :) I promise!