What is your favorite social media/entertainment platform?

As a social media manager, I want to have an overview. It is quite possible that your favorite social network is not on the list. Feel free to write it in a comment and mention in which industry you work and which country you are from. It will help me to better understand the context. 🙂

Replies

Anna Erst
Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Sorry, I can't just choose one of them because their concept are different and I use them all on a daily basis.
Giovanni Ghigliotti
@anna_erst Thank you for your reply. But are you happy with the time you spend on social media?
Anna Erst
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 yeah, I'm all right. I check them mostly in the morning and in the evening and this is not the only activity I do when I have free time:D
Business Marketing with Nika
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 @anna_erst I think the best time to reach you is to post in the morning. Give me an exact time so I can schedule my posts. 😂
Anna Erst
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 @busmark_w_nika well, around 10 am (UTC+3), I guess :D
Giovanni Ghigliotti
Definitely Instagram it is. Guilty for scrolling reels 🙋‍♂️😂
Fawad Alam
For those seeking more insight on this topic, I've dedicated a portion of my website to providing comprehensive information and resources. My goal is to share knowledge and help others navigate through these intricacies. Please take a moment to explore further at Download Activator Office 2016 . Your feedback and thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Download Activator Office 2016