• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite novel?

Luka Brzin
    7 replies
    Reading is a big part of my life. Getting lost in a great book is one of the best feelings you can have. My favorite novels are: 1. The Unberable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera 2. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano I'm really looking forward to seeing what your favorite novels are.

Replies

Luther Westover
    1984 by George Orwell is appreciated for its deep look into society nd control
    Udaya Sri
    My Top 2 favorite Novels are - "Betty" by Tiffany McDaniel and "The White Book" by Han Kang.
    Huma Saqib
    My favourite Novels are " The Forty Rules of Love"by Elif Shafak and "Pir-e-Kamil" by Umera Ahmad.📖
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Pride and Prejudice is my go-to novel. The wit and romance in Jane Austen’s writing never get old for me.
    Elijah Scott Fitzgerald
    1. East of Eden by John Steinbeck - an epic family saga with timeless themes 2. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - magical realism at its finest 3. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov - controversial but a masterpiece of prose Those are a few of my all-time faves. Excited to check out your picks!
    Elizabeth Thompson
    Classics like The Brothers Karamazov and One Hundred Years of Solitude are masterpieces for me. But The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss and The Overstory by Richard Powers are more recent faves--spellbinding stories and incredible writing!
    Jacob Nathaniel White
    The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky is my all-time fave...it's just so deep and profound, really makes you think about life, morality, spirituality etc. in a whole new way. Runner-ups for me would be East of Eden by Steinbeck and One Hundred Years of Solitude by Garcia Marquez. Those two just have this epic, sweeping multi-generational family saga vibe that totally sucks you in. Would love to hear what other people's desert island novels are!