what is your favorite month of the year?

Julia Engelsmann
22 replies

Replies

Ghassan Wajd
I love december. My birth month šŸ˜, how about you Julia??
Julia Engelsmann
@ghassan_wajd I love December because of Christmas, but I prefer the warmer months in general, especially June!
Tyler Scott
Mine has to be October. I just really like the vibe of it. šŸŽƒ
Jan Leonovich
I love November. Because this is the month of my birth, I love winter itself and the eve of the New Year holidays in particular. However, now, due to the war and the constant bombing of power plants, regular power outages and heating problems spoil everything.
Azra Memisevic
october/november autumn vibes, pumpkins..
Natalia Toth
March, April, May, September, and December. I love mild weather and the Christmas mood. Really jealous of people who love November. I never could :D
Peter Fil
April ) first normal spring month for me. a time of hope and awakening
Business Marketing with Nika
I would say August. But it can change.
Godstime Nwabue
I see 'May' and 'November' winning. Interesting.
Thomas C.
I don't really have a favorite month. But strangely enough, I have the feeling that I am more aware of the second half of the year (September/October/November). March / April / May just seem to fly by
Benjamin Sloutsky
I love start of June. I also love December. Depends on where Iā€™m at, difficult choice. What about you?
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, I'd say my favorite month is definitely November! It's like the perfect mix of cozy sweater weather, pumpkin spice everything, and the countdown to the holiday tech gadget releases ā€“ a techie's dream come true!