• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite job?

Milas Kass
    39 replies

Replies

Isis Clements
    Research. Unraveling mysteries and discovering truths invigorates me!
    Gaurav
    spending time in an animal shelter/rescue center
    Igor Lysenko
    My favorite job is being the CEO of my company, I really love my employees and my product.
    Yannick
    I serve as both a designer and a developer. I handle coding tasks, but when I require colored pixels or vectors, I transition to a design role.
    jon poppins
    Teaching kids. Their curiosity fuels my passion!
    Environmental conservation. Preserving nature's wonders and protecting our planet's future is not just a job but a calling that gives my life meaning and purpose.
    Joseph D Garner
    Writing. I believe Words have the power to ignite change!
    German Arrowoods
    Architecture. Designing spaces that harmonize functionality, beauty, and sustainability allows me to leave a mark on the world and create environments that enrich people's lives for generations.
    Kamil Riddle
    Entrepreneurship. The thrill of innovation and risk-taking fuels my drive!
    Renee Gunter
    Event planning. Bringing people together for memorable experiences is my passion!
    M Anees
    Public health advocacy. Working to improve access to healthcare, promote wellness, and address health disparities in communities empowers me to make a tangible difference in people's lives.
    Jerry Twin
    Child psychology. Understanding young minds and helping them navigate the complexities of life fills me with a sense of purpose and the hope of shaping a better future for generations to come.