• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite icebreaker to get a conversation started?

Priyanka Saini
    43 replies

Replies

Jeffrey Jacob
    My favorite icebreaker to initiate a conversation is asking about someone's recent travels or favorite destinations. It's a topic that usually sparks enthusiasm and allows people to share personal experiences, cultural insights, and often leads to interesting anecdotes or recommendations. Travel is a universal interest that transcends backgrounds and professions, making it a great way to connect and learn something new about the person you're speaking with.
    Priyanka Saini
    @jeffrey_jacob so true!! Travel is one of the best icebreaker no doubt.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    When is there any situation, I try to base my reply or my "pickup line" on that situation. And sometimes only curious ordinary questions: Where are u from, what do you do? You can get many answers from people. All it is about picking some parts and diving deeper :) genuine interest.
    My3 Murthy
    Listen to nika- she is a pro at getting people to open up & have a great conversation!
    priyanka prasad
    Mostly I start with introducing myself and asking him/ her what he does and where are they from
    Priyanka Saini
    @priyanka_prasad5 yeah that’s a common way to start any conversation. nice
    Milli Sen
    Anything exciting happened this week? or asking about movies or music.
    Priyanka Saini
    @millisen yess nice one. i add sports too. πŸ˜‚
    Vaibhav
    Normal greetings paired with a question. There's a technique in psychology called "Foot in the door" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fo...
    Adeeb Malik
    Hey, don't you think this is getting too formal?
    Priyanka Saini
    @adeeb_malik hahaah good one πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜‚
    Zaheer Khan
    Mostly I start with the question about favorite place to visit? What do you ask?
    Priyanka Saini
    @zaheer_khan6 nice one. I like to ask about fav place, sports and food. πŸ™ŒπŸ½
    Kehui Guo
    If you can only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Priyanka Saini
    @kehui_guo hhahaha this is cool question.
    Steve Weatherby
    I ask about how do you like to spend weekend
    Priyanka Saini
    Sophia Gartner
    I like to ask about the 'WISH'.
    Priyanka Saini
    @sophia_gartner nice 😊
    Sharon Workman
    I start with asking a favorite app
    Priyanka Saini
    @sharon_workman cool 😎
    Tim David
    I start my conversation with question about asking the most unique thing
    Priyanka Saini
    Tanya Sharath
    I usually ask, "what's the most interesting thing you've learned recently?" It's a great way to spark a fun and engaging conversation
    Priyanka Saini
    @tanya_sharath yeah this is really a nice question to ask.
    Keira Stump
    I like to ask, ""If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be?"" What's your favorite?
    Andrea Vannelli
    Usually I ask about the meaning of life, the universe, and everything If the other person answer with 42 in an acceptable time, we're friend!! ^__^
    Kimberly West
    I ask, ""What's a skill you wish you had?"" It’s a great question. What's your favorite icebreaker?
    Kimberly West
    I ask, ""How do you like to spend a day off?"" It always gets good answers. What's your go-to?
    Kimberly West
    I start with, ""What's your favorite thing about your job?"" It's always interesting. What's your go-to?
    Kimberly West
    I start with, ""What's the best trip you've ever been on?"" What do you ask?
    CY Zhou
    I love asking, "If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would they be?" It always sparks interesting and personal conversations!