What is your favorite calendar app, and why?

Nao Yukawa
9 replies
I'm building a new type of calendar app, and wondered what calendar apps other people love. My favorite is Amie :)

Replies

Adrian
Honestly, I've jumped around from Google Calendar to Apple Calendar, and now Notion Calendar. I enjoy simple, and minimal UIs. I'm also excited to see what you have in store!
Adrian
@nao_yukawa That’s great to hear. I’ve actually tried to make a calendar app myself using react and it was a total nightmare. Wishing you guys the best of luck!
Nao Yukawa
@adrianlam15 that makes perfect sense! We are trying to make our app as simple as possible while providing a very unique experience 😏
Nao Yukawa
@adrianlam15 Ahaha totally feel you πŸ˜‚ Tysm!
Kei Watanabe
I'm a Google Calendar user, but I feel a big room exists to explore. I'm looking forward to seeing what others are using and what you can do in this field!
Gurkaran Singh
I'm a fan of Fantastical - it's like having a personal assistant without the awkward water cooler chats! What's not to love about a calendar that understands my busy schedule and never forgets a meeting?
Nao Yukawa
@thestarkster If you like Fantastical, you may also love calendars like Reclaim AI or Clockwise!
Hannah Zulu
I have this melbet app kenya, I often watch sports matches and the app works as a reminder. In general, it's best to use Google calendar, everything is intuitive and easy to understand there