What is your favorite book? And what is the most recent book you've read?

Jao Japitana
26 replies
Thank you to all those who responded to "Do you prefer to read print or digital books?". Now let's go a bit deeper 😊 My favorite would have to be the whole "Sandman" Comicbook collection The most recent I have read was "Zen Wisdom for the Anxious"

Replies

Monty Parin
I have lots of favourite books. It is very hard to pick...
Business Marketing with Nika
The most recent was from Juraj Bednár about crypto, cyberpunk and whatever he writes. The most favorite one is by Richard Branson – The Virgin Way.
Peter Hansen
@busmark_w_nika Thanks for introducing me to Juraj Bednár. I must read some of his books. Is there one in particular you can recommend I start with?
Business Marketing with Nika
@trumpeter I think that all of them are brilliant: https://juraj.bednar.io/en/juraj... You can also listen to some of his video casts (he has some in English too): https://www.youtube.com/@jurbed/...
Richael Morio
Hi again for posting another awesome question related to books, The last book I have read is Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Thanks for sharing, Jao. Sandman sounds like a captivating series, and Zen Wisdom for the Anxious seems like a thought provoking read.
Whitney M
Harry Potter
Tegan Bradleys
I did not like reading books
Milli Sen
Recently read "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene and that is my current favorite book.
Linda Jay
I'm not much of a reader, but that one book everyone's talking about, "Project Hail Mary," had me hooked! I loved it 😍
Maurizio Isendoorn
Some time ago I asked what books people recommend when building a software product. Here's the list, starting with the most recommended: - Hooked by Nir Eyal (recommended the most) - The Saas Playbook by Rob Walling - The Mom Test by Rob Fitzpatrick - Inspired by Marty Cagan - Good Profit by Charles Koch - The Challenger Sale by Brent Adamson - Traction by Gabriel Weinberg - Predictable Revenue - Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
Zajin dacos
Hello the last book I read was Rich dad poor dad!
Peter Hansen
My favorite book is "Dr Faustus" by Thomas Mann. Another super excellent book is "How Big Things Get Done: The Surprising Factors That Determine the Fate of Every Project, from Home Renovations to Space Exploration and Everything In Between" by Bent Flyvbjerg and Dan Gardner, probably more relevant for all of you. My most recently read book is "Julia: A Retelling of George Orwell's 1984" by Sandra Newman.
Nolan Wang
Just relistened to the audio book of one of my all-time favorites, 100 years of solitude. The magical realism gives such a breath of fresh air, as much as I enjoy sci-fi too.
Wyatt Feaster
Most recently - Hangry by Mike Evans
Jao Japitana
Tons of great books shared here. Thank you for sharing friends!
Gurkaran Singh
"Sandman" is a classic choice! Graphic novels offer a unique storytelling experience. "Zen Wisdom for the Anxious" sounds intriguing, a blend of tranquility and self-discovery. Happy reading!
Jao Japitana
@thestarkster Thank you. What are yours? 😊