What is your favorite activity to do while traveling?

Sanja Micic
22 replies

Replies

Marina
Agree with @julia_engelsmann. Definitely local food. I love to explore local markets and off-beat non-touristic local spots. Majority are bringing some magnets from the trips and I'm on contrary some local delicatessens or spices/sauces, or smth that I can't get in my city.
Sanja Micic
@julia_engelsmann @marina_bau Do you remember any special trip or experience you would highlight?
Marina
@sanja_micic Hard to highlight just one. Each experience is unique usually. I guess I just have few traditions already while traveling: - When in Madrid, I always go to San Miguel market for glass of Cava with oyster - When in Barcelona, to local small market for Pulpo a la Gallega - In Rome, for strawberry tiramisu in Pompi and Marocchino - In Bali, local street food kiosks for fresh juice and Terang Bulan and so on... - If totally new place, I usually start with local food markets and seafood markets in the ports I can talk about food for hours :)))
Sanja Micic
@marina_bau Wow. You're a world traveler🥰 So cool! I'm sure you have goog taste when it comes to food.
Julia Engelsmann
Absolutely trying out new food!
Fidel
of course take photos for memories and try the food
Arthur Leclercq
exploring historical sites!
Sanja Micic
@arthur_leclercq What is your favorite historical place that you have seen and experienced so far?
Kajal d4
I love travelling and the exciting part is that i love all of the above things.
Keith Mc
The food for sure!!!