• Subscribe
  • What is your fav AI project you found on Product Hunt recently?

Maurizio Isendoorn
    26 replies
    If you're favourite AI project is your own, you can share that as well :)

Replies

Ruben Boonzaaijer
    Mine is ringly.io, It will be the first product we launch. It's an AI caller for e-commerce customer support, and I've not seen anything like it before
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    I'll go first: Zapier Central. it's an AI workspace where you can teach bots to work across all Zapier's apps (and they have like 6,000+ apps). It's pretty new now, but its capabilities are next level.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @ruben_boonz It is. Zapier is basically the only company able to pull this off, and we're in luck they did
    Hossein Yazdi
    Can I say ChatGPT? I really find it useful these days!
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @hosseinyazdi haha of course you can say that! I thought it’s the products of the year 2023 here on PH so someone had to mention it!
    André J
    😬 For sure 100% Tap. Check out the link in the launching soon banner.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @sentry_co Already signed up, but I don’t see your launhing soon banner btw. You mean the one next to your username right?
    André J
    @maurizioisendoorn Thanks! and yes the one next to my username. PH blocks posting the same link more than twice. So had to be creative 😏
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @sentry_co Oh really, so you can only post 1 link per discussion?
    André J
    @maurizioisendoorn Max 2 links of the same url across PH. You can use tiny-url to get around if you have to but yeah. Probably stick to the unwritten rules etc.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @sentry_co So it is not per discussion, but across all discussions?
    Vera Yen
    Stylar AI. It is the ultimate controlled AI image editor. I found it easy to use, controllable, efficient and reliable for generating artistic content. It offers a free trial of 200 credits per week per user.
    Jerryton
    AI ad generator!
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @jerryton_surya1 That’s a good one too. Haven’t tested it yet, but can you see that the ad is written with AI?
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    @maria_anosova Why is it your favourite one?