• Subscribe
  • What is your experience with ProductHunt?

zahra zahral
    14 replies

Replies

Sana Khan
    Pretty solid experience with ProductHunt. It’s fun to see what’s trending.
    Kabir
    The community is friendly and cheerful. However, solo entrepreneurs who lack good networking skills find it challenging to be featured in the top 1, 2, and 3 slots. It would be best if you had a lot of folks to help out at the launch with upvotes and reviews to get the coveted product of the day/week/month. I haven't seen any studies on how PH ranking (Product of the Day/Week/Month) translates to actual user acquisition. But I would assume it will boost your user acquisition depending on the product-market fit more than anything. I am exploring PH as a learning resource. My note-sharing platform, ShowNotes, is mainly designed for my personal use, and it's working well for me as I have more and more things to share with friends, family, staff, and the public. I am OK with slow and steady growth as it is not my bread and butter.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Friendly.
    Mileva
    ProductHunt has been an intriguing platform for discovering and sharing innovative products. It's a great way to stay on top of trends and connect with a community that’s passionate about new ideas and technology.
    David Grunwald
    I’ve had a pretty good experience with ProductHunt. I’ve found some really cool tools and apps there. The community is active and I get answers to many technical questions here.
    Dinda Nancy
    I’ve enjoyed using ProductHunt. It’s a good spot for finding new tech and seeing what’s hot in the startup world.
    Karen Cravens
    I’ve found ProductHunt to be a fantastic platform for discovering new tools and ideas. The community feedback is often spot-on and helps me make better choices.
    Noora khan
    For me, ProductHunt has been a valuable resource. It’s where I’ve discovered some of my favorite tools, though I wish there were more filters to narrow down the options.
    Nick Frost
    product Hunt has been a fantastic platform for discovering new and innovative products. It’s always exciting to see what’s trending and find tools that can truly enhance productivity.
    Tracey glen
    Product Hunt is my go-to for staying updated on the latest tech trends and finding hidden gems in various categories.
    YanXu
    As a newcomer to this platform, I am actively engaging in community discussions to ensure my product garners the attention it deserves on launch day. I hope to attract more attention and interaction. If you follow me, I will definitely return the favor by engaging with your content and offering support in return!
    Greffin Dony
    My experience with Product Hunt has been great for discovering new and innovative products that I wouldn’t have found otherwise.
    Zackary Mendez
    I find Product Hunt very useful for staying updated on the latest tech trends and seeing what’s new in the market.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I use the platform predominantly for building the community. It brought to my life many like (similar) minded people and the environment is positive. There are some downsides, e.g. some people are not people (Bot comments), and some products were not featured, but overall, I like it there.