What is your biggest source of procrastination?

Manas Sharma
19 replies

Replies

Narayan Bhat
lack of priority of tasks
Manas Sharma
@narayanbhat166 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Manas Sharma
@tyrel_den I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Nick Mazikov
Maybe it's not enough motive power
Manas Sharma
@nick_mazikov I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Matt Li
The more uncertainty there is with my task, the more I tend to procrastinate. It has really proven to be true as I focus on marketing ahead of my PH launch!
Manas Sharma
@mattli I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Manas Sharma
@krishnaswamy_anand_ganesh I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Anoir Houmou
Having the same routine all year round. It can be repetitive and it doesn't allow room for creative growth.
Manas Sharma
@anoirhoumou I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Divya
Winters and comfy blankets
Manas Sharma
@divya14 I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏
Manas Sharma
@sherryxena I have launched Roundup on Producthunt today! 😇 We have devoted nearly a year to developing this project and I would greatly appreciate your support & feedback. 🙏