What is your advice for young entrepreneurs?

Hüseyin Kara
28 replies
Being an entrepreneur is a journey. There are ups and downs. The thing is we should be mentally bulletproof. What is your advice about improving our mentality?

Replies

John Kowal
don't panic and work hard. Make a lot of connections, build community
Kevin Zepeda
Make more connections with people like you.
Jasmine Butters
Having a clear vision and focus while staying objective is paramount if you want to be taken seriously and have any chance of your startup getting off the ground (and staying off the ground).
Rich Watson
small achievements build success
Hüseyin Kara
@richw One of my mentor said that if you can't measure, you can't scale-up. Perhaps the best thing is to track small steps for big picture. Thank you for your advice!
Sarah Playford
Never underestimate the power of a solid business plan.
Hüseyin Kara
@sarah_playford Do you have any more specific advice about it?
Johny burg
This is where the fun starts! Road testing your idea can really help you get to know your business idea and what changes are needed before going public.
Divya
take the risk, leap of faith will prove itself
Shreyanshi Gupta
There are many things to consider when starting a business, and it can be difficult to know where to start. My advice for young entrepreneurs is to make sure that your goals are aligned with those of your company, and don't let anyone discourage you from taking risks. It's also important to have a clear strategy for marketing and customer acquisition, as well as a detailed plan for growing your business. And finally, always remember that hard work pays off!
Charlie Charles
Keep the big vision in sight, fuel your vision with perseverance and hardwork. Embrace your expertise.
Scott Chen
Even though it might seem apparent, this is one of the most important pieces of advice that is frequently disregarded, especially in light of the fact that the number one reason why companies fail is a failure to predict market demand. Finding a gap that needs to be filled does not need doing something novel, but rather novel in a different way. Additionally, while it's crucial that your project be successful, it should also be in line with your personal interests.
Arpan
Just have patience, good things will happen!
Vali Lupoaie
Morning meditation with Joe Dispenza. Some of my friends told me that changed their lives.
TIM
Networking is the key!
Shrewd Founder
Stepping away from it all & taking time to digest and realize what you have achieved already. Its a great motivator to keep going.
Hüseyin Kara
@shrewd_founder If people would see what they are done, it's easy to keep going. You're right, thank for good advice.