• Subscribe
  • What is wrong with AI generated images?

Lindsay Davis
    6 replies
    I'm feeling a bit uneasy about AI-generated images. There's just something about the typical vibe of these images. It gives me chills! But that's not all. I'm also worried about the potential copyright issues. Many AI tools are trained on other artists' work without permission. That's why I'm excited to tell you about our Illustration Generator! Ethically trained image generator with no AI smell. 🎉Join our launch party on June 13: https://www.producthunt.com/products/icons8 Btw, are you scared of AI-generated images too?😳

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
    Threat Modeling e-book
    Threat Modeling e-book
    some of them scare me, indeed. I rather use people created picture ad of now.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    I'm scared with AI generated fingers 😳
    AI-generated images can sometimes feel unsettling due to their uncanny nature. However, Contentify AI can help address copyright concerns by providing ethically trained image generation without the typical AI "smell." This tool can help marketers and content creators enhance their online presence with personalized and brand-aligned visuals, captions, and blog posts, all while optimizing SEO and managing publishing schedules. Plus, the platform's feedback loop feature allows users to refine the AI agents' output over time, ensuring a consistent and engaging brand presence. Give Contentify AI a try to experience the benefits for yourself! Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    AI-generated images can be a bit like seeing a Picasso painting at a modern art exhibit - intriguing but slightly unsettling. And the copyright concerns add a twist! Excited to check out your Illustration Generator - an AI with good manners and no art heists involved! 🎨🤖