• Subscribe
  • What is this new verify me on PH?

Sepideh Yazdi
    5 replies
    When I open PH links from my linkedin I'm redirected to a verify me page and after that verification it doesn't redirect me to the correct page! It shows me all the today's launches! Why? Is it just me?

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    I don't have that problem. Try reaching out to support, they usually respond quickly.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are constantly working to improve our platform to provide the best user experience possible. Your comments help us identify areas for enhancement and we will look into this issue further to ensure a smoother browsing experience for all our users. We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Salar Davari
    Haven't experienced that on PH but it's everywhere these days. Even ChatGPT sometimes wants you to confirm that you're not a robot😅
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, that sneaky 'Verify Me' page on PH strikes again! It's like a virtual bouncer, making sure you're on the guest list before letting you into the party of today's launches. Is it just you, or is there a secret handshake we don't know about?
    Jonah Muye
    New Verification System? Hold on, what's this "verify me on PH" thing? Is Product Hunt rolling out a new verification system for users or makers? Understanding the purpose and benefits would be helpful.