• Subscribe
  • What is the optimal time to catch website visitors and set them into the sales funnel? And how?

Mahir Muzahid
    3 replies
    You have a great product and d you have great webaite with all sort of information. Lets think, a user click in your website link and enter into your webaite. There are lots of information about your product or service. What is the best time to catch user attention and bring them into your sales funnel? How to catch their attention at the shortest amount of time. I think every visitor have their unique need or requirements. What if they just search or ask an ai search bot? No need to browse!! Just ask if your service can solve their problem! And that ai search bot will answer! What you guys think?

Replies

Lucas Bransbury
    In the shortest amount of time would have to be paid ads to your lead magnet which will guide them down your sales funnel. SM content works too, but will take a bit longer. If you're interested in sales funnels, I am launching Weeblok on PH, you can check it out. https://www.producthunt.com/post... An all-in-one business marketing platform. Build sales funnels, websites, email sequence automation. Never having to start from sratch with our proven templates. And about the AI bot, awesome idea. If the AI learning process could be made easy.
    Mahir Muzahid
    Thank you for your insight
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! First off, I love your enthusiasm for optimizing the user journey on websites! As someone deeply invested in tech and data science like yourself, I totally get the importance of engaging visitors effectively. To answer your question about the optimal time to catch website visitors and usher them into the sales funnel, I believe the key lies in personalization and immediacy. Every visitor is indeed unique, so why not leverage AI-powered chatbots to offer personalized assistance right off the bat? By allowing users to inquire about how your product or service can address their specific needs, you're not only capturing their attention but also demonstrating the value you bring. So, instead of making visitors dig through pages of information, why not greet them with a friendly chatbot ready to address their queries instantly? It's like having a virtual sales associate available 24/7! What do you think about this approach? Let's chat more about how we can revolutionize the user experience together! 🚀