• Subscribe
  • What is the most popular social media platform in the world?

Rahul Parmar
    32 replies

Replies

Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    TikTok and Instagram are definitely dominating right now in terms of popularity and growth, especially among younger users. But in terms of total monthly active users worldwide, Facebook still takes the top spot with over 2.9 billion. YouTube and WhatsApp round out the top 3 globally.
    Rahul Parmar
    @hugodominiccarmichael True, but Facebook still leads globally with over 2.9 billion users, followed by YouTube and WhatsApp.
    Udaya Sri
    There are a lot, but one that comes to mind is Twitter.
    Rahul Parmar
    @udaya_sri Definitely! Twitter's another one—focused on real-time updates and short posts called tweets.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Instagram maybe.
    Rahul Parmar
    Exactly! Instagram is another key platform perfect for sharing photos, videos, and Stories. I love using it!
    Miyene Tom
    Facebook maybe
    Rahul Parmar
    @miyene_tom Yah, Facebook is another major platform, great for connecting and sharing with friends.
    Hey , I’ve heard a lot about Instagram being super popular. Is it really the top platform worldwide?
    Rahul Parmar
    @almeda_langfitt Instagram is very popular, but Facebook is still the top platform globally. Instagram shines for visual content, especially among younger users.
    Umaru
    I’ve seen TikTok blowing up lately. Is it catching up to or even surpassing Facebook and Instagram?
    Rahul Parmar
    @umaru_sanda Yes, TikTok is rapidly catching up, especially among younger audiences. While it's not yet surpassing Facebook, it's giving both Facebook and Instagram serious competition.
    Destiny Jeremiah
    I’m curious,how does Facebook still hold up as one of the most popular social media platforms? Does it have the largest user base?
    Rahul Parmar
    @destiny_jeremiah Yes, Facebook still has the largest user base globally. It holds up due to its wide range of features, like connecting with friends, groups, events, and marketplace, appealing to a broad audience across all age groups.
    Rahul Parmar
    @deepa_somasunderam If by "Prob X" you mean the possibility of Facebook's popularity declining, it's true that it faces competition from platforms like TikTok and Instagram, especially among younger users. However, Facebook remains popular due to its extensive features and global reach.
    Oisin O'Reilly
    Right now it is none other than TikTok.
    Rahul Parmar
    @oisin_o_reilly Right now, TikTok is the fastest-growing platform and gaining major traction, but TikTok has been banned in India.
    Simon Paul
    I’ve seen, Facebook remains one of the most popular social media platforms worldwide, despite the rise of others like Instagram and tik tok
    Rahul Parmar
    @simon_paul4 Yes, Facebook remains very popular worldwide, even with the rise of platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
    Mae Twyman
    Instagram is hugely popular globally right now, especially with younger audiences. It’s fascinating to see how diffrent platforms cater to different demographics.
    Rahul Parmar
    @mae_twyman Instagram is popular worldwide, especially with younger users. It’s interesting how different platforms cater to various demographics.
    Allen Deck
    TikTok seems to be taking the lead in recent times with its massive user base and viral content. It’s interesting to watch how quickly social media trends can shifted
    Rahul Parmar
    @allen_deck TikTok is indeed leading with its huge user base and viral content. It’s amazing how fast social media trends change.
    Iris Matt
    Many social media platforms but I think Facebook still holds a strong position globally with its vast user base.
    Rahul Parmar
    @angelina__ashley Yes, despite many platforms, Facebook still holds a strong global position with its vast user base.
    Tom Nick
    I think linkedln is quite popular in the professional sphere, but for general social media, platforms like Facebook and Instagram dominate the global scene.
    Rahul Parmar
    @tom_ni_ck LinkedIn is popular for professional networking, but Facebook and Instagram dominate general social media globally.
    Fredo Tan
    Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, WeChat This is a very Google-able question, though.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    I think now Facebook remains the most popular social media platform globally in terms of active users. However, platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok are also popular and have substantial user bases,
    Rahul Parmar
    @auroraw Facebook still leads globally in active users, but YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok also boast substantial and growing user bases.