• Subscribe
  • What is the most difficult stage in the startup in your opinion?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    33 replies

Replies

Akash Mondal
    Taking it from 0 to 1.
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Before the launch
    YanXu
    Design and Operations
    bellbell
    The most difficult stage in a startup, in my opinion, is managing assets across multiple platforms, particularly in e-commerce. When a business is just starting out, keeping track of inventory, sales, and customer data across different channels can be overwhelming. This complexity often leads to errors, lost opportunities, and inefficiencies that can stunt growth. For e-commerce startups, having an efficient system in place for cross-platform asset management is crucial. I am using Datech ShopSync. It simplifies the entire process by automatically syncing products, inventory, and orders across platforms like Shopify and TikTok Shop.
    Tamar Waziri
    I think The early stage of building a team is tough. Getting the right people on board and creating a cohesive culture from scratch can be a real challenge.
    Tywin Del
    Dealing with unexpected setbacks is the hardest for me .Whether it's tech issues or market changes, navigating through those surprises can be quite difficult
    Xavier Jam
    For, me securing initial funding was the toughest part. Convincing investors to back you can be a real challenge.
    Kerry Rivera
    I found finding the right product-market fit the most difficult. It’s a constant effort to ensure there’s a real need for what you’re offering.
    jonny vince
    Scaling up was a big hurdle for me. Keeping quality high while growing quickly is no easy feat.
    Amalio Lanter
    Luching the product is definitely the toughest part for me
    D Babu
    The funding stage can be incredibly difficult. Convincing investors and navigating through financial challenges while trying to maintain focus on your vision is no small feat.
    Bashiri Abdullahi
    I’ve found the product development stage to be the most challenging. Balancing feature requests, bugs, and user feedback while trying to meet deadlines can be overwhelming.
    Ulysse Renaud
    In my experience, the pivot stage is the toughest. It is hard to shift direction when things aren’t working out as planned, but it’s often necessary for long-term success.
    Aaron hailey
    In my experience,securing funding is the hardest stage
    Morgan Harriss
    Scaling up feels like the most challenging phase for me . Once you have a product, growing it sustainably and managing a larger team adds a whole new layer of complexity
    Jone Denherder
    I find the early stage where you’re validating the idea to be the toughes it’s all about figuring out what works.
    Olive Loren
    For me, securing funding was a real challenge. How do other deal with this stage without getting discouraged?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @olive_loren I believe this is the most common challenge. Faith is what we can always relay on. And the Team of likeminded people. I find PH community very supportive in different aspects.
    megan scott
    Scaling up always seems harder than expected. Anyone else find that transitioning from a small team to a larger one is more complex than anticipated?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @megan_s_cott I think if only we could know at the beginning what it takes to get where we want, most of us won't started the journey. Right?
    Nancy Philip
    I find the early stages of a startup the toughest, especially when figuring out product-market fit.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @nancy_philip I agree. Irresistible offer often not the one we made to sell, but the one they want to buy. Did I get you right?
    Ceferina Cadieux
    For me, managing cash flow during the scaling phase is the hardest part of running a startup.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @ceferina_cadieux finances... I totally agree with you. It's hard to be both: the one who push the idea and the one who control the cash flow. It's better to have two different people to make it right. What do you think?