• Subscribe
  • What is the longest streak you lost?

Sia
    8 replies
    And how did you lose it? Mine: 79 days. It is actually the only streak I lost, and it is one of only two streaks I ever had. I lost it when I was driving from north of Scotland to south of England. I tried twice to log in, once in a cafe on the road, once at a hotel at night. Both times, there were issues with my internet connection. Sometime shortly after the reset which happens at 00:00 US pacific timezone, I realised my mistake but too late 😢 I would have been on 348 days now otherwise.

Replies

Michael Shver
    Lost the first one that was 2 or 3 days when I joined Product Hunt, but since then it's been a pretty smooth ride 🤔 And yeah, losing your streak because of internet connection problem is truly sad, it's not even your fault 😬
    Priyanka Saini
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    So this is not a PH streak but a Duolingo streak. And it hurt like hell. 135 days.
    My longest streak was 120 days of daily meditation, a journey that truly transformed my mindset and approach to stress. Losing it was tough, but it taught me the value of resilience and starting over.