• Subscribe
  • What is the inflation rate in your country?

Stephanie Cameron
    11 replies

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    That's a great question! Inflation rates can vary widely from country to country, impacting economies and individuals alike. It's always interesting to see how different regions are affected by these fluctuations.
    Stephanie Cameron
    Personally, I am living in Argentina. We have been at 100% yearly inflation, but the last months have been insane. January was 25% in a single month.
    Elena Tsemirava
    @stephanie_cameron I heard about your new president and his radical economic approaches in the news. So as I understand, his experiments are unsuccessful?
    Joep van den Bogaert
    @stephanie_cameron Oh wow, that's insane! How do you guys survive this? Are salaries increasing as well?
    Stephanie Cameron
    @elenat we've had insane inflation rates for the last 10+ years, as well as very unstable periods in the last 60+ years. The new president anticipated really high inflation as soon as he came into office, so its a bit early to conclude that yet. Although it's been tough. How about you? Where do you live?
    Stephanie Cameron
    @jopie Nothing has prices! They change daily. We compare a lot to other currencies, so what's this in xx currency, and that gives you a comparison standard.
    α—°α—©α™­ ᒍ.
    @stephanie_cameron I was in Bariloche a bit ago, and have some pesos leftover, probably can’t use them no more right?πŸ˜