• Subscribe
  • What is the hardest part about building a SaaS?

Ritu Soni
    3 replies
    Well, if you ask me, creating a SaaS can be tough, and the hardest part, in my view, is finding the right people and building a strong team. 🤝 You might find someone who's really good at a particular job, but they might not be great at working with others in a team. 💻 Building a team can be an everyday learning process when there is no guidance. 💪

Replies

Mark Amouzgar
    When building a SaaS, one of the most challenging aspects I've found is striking the right balance between creating a robust feature set and maintaining user-friendliness. It's tempting to pack in every feature under the sun, but simplifying and streamlining to match genuine user needs is an art
    Jacopo Proietti
    So many things in my opinion. Just to name a few: - Defining the right ICP - Communicating about your problem: When you are building a CRM everybody knows they need a CRM, but how different are you vs other CRM? If you are building on a problem that has not yet an optimal solution, how do you get people to know you?
    Prem Saini
    Building a SaaS provides a big challenge in balancing customer needs with scalable infrastructure while staying ahead of market shifts.