What is the future of SEO in AI era?

S M Shakil Ahmed
6 replies

Replies

Rob Alport
One guy, Devin Reed, commented that AI is going to produce mediocrity at scale, and I think we're starting to see that. Google and other engines are going to be developing their algos to understand better whether the content that is produced is actually of value to humans, and I think that this will be a key differentiator between good AI SEO and whether it is penalised. At present I'd say that AI is great for creating a starter draft, but often needs some human editing to get it to a point of adding real value, but that may change in the next few months!
Kexin Liu
In the long run, it's uncertain whether SEO will continue to exist. In the short term, AI can provide many SEO services, and related products are already available.
Hashnimo
There's no future for SEO, AI can just look at the entire view of the page and learn what it's about. As soon as Google has enough hardware to switch, they will probably ditch the traditional SEO system.
André J
Launching soon!
Authentic sh** 😬
Sarah M. Ellis
From its humble beginnings as a simple search engine, Google has evolved into a sophisticated search experience, designed to deliver the most relevant information to its users in the quickest, most intuitive way possible. In fact, Google has become synonymous with searching the web. This journey of transformation has been guided by technological advancements, particularly in the field of artificial intelligence. Generative AI, a form of artificial intelligence that can generate content based on learned patterns, is the latest game-changer, promising to revolutionize how we interact with Google's search engine. The introduction of Search Generative Experience (SGE) is part of this revolutionary approach, with the primary goal of making the search process more intuitive and user-friendly. Yet, as Google evolves, so does Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO has always been about understanding the mechanics of search engines to enhance the visibility of online content. Now, with the advent of AI in Google Search, we must navigate a new landscape, where traditional practices may no longer suffice.
Davis Smith
Hey! The future of SEO in the AI era is a fascinating topic! 🚀 What are your thoughts on how AI will shape our SEO strategies? I've shared my take in a post [https://www.resultfirst.com/blog...]. Would love to know if you find it helpful for this question.