• Subscribe
  • What is the easiest tool you use yet gives you high value?

Ayman Toukhy
    10 replies
    I always look for tools or products that help me with managing time, tasks, or writing ideas that I have. Do you have similar products that you use daily that help you in some way?

Replies

Mike Hasil
    Search engines, It gives me access to a vast amount of information quickly and easily.
    Erick Philbert
    for me Notion is the best...
    Esus 🛡️
    I've been vibing with http://buildstreak.com, helps stay consistent. Sort of like Duolingo, but for building. (Not a self-promotion, but I know the creator of it. No affiliate link tho lol.) Also just been trying to reduce my new tools. Sticking with GPT4, Midjourney, and Brave Browser has my productivity pretty high. I noticed that I often hide behind tools to distract myself from building lol.
    Ayman Toukhy
    @esus This is actually something I'm working on too, Reducing the tools and sticking to what actually helps.
    Ayman Toukhy
    @joseph_d_garner how is that? I always get distracted by non-work related chats so I tend to avoid it as much as i can (during working hours for sure haha)
    John Alshaye Abelilla
    For me ChatGPT for generating ideas and. Notepad for writing down my important notes and tracking my progress.
    Youmna Khaled
    I would suggest you can try Microsoft todo, and sync it on both your mobile and laptop. I have been using it for years now and I never looked for alternatives