• Subscribe
  • What is the CMS you prefer to use when developing your startup's website?

Jerry Zhang
    9 replies

Replies

Alvaro Villalba Perez
    For a landing page using Webflow is a good choice if you are building a product with proprietary tech behind it. If you're building a product no-code or you want to start doing services, I'd recommend to develop the website using code. The point is that any piece of proprietary tech will give you more credibility and higher chances of success in the business economics
    Jerry Zhang
    @alvarovillalb_ Agree with you, I have heard about webflow many times, I am going to give it a try
    Lukas Rüger
    We started and currently use Webflow. It was great at first but honestly at a larger volume it sucks in a few ways. We have 100+ blog articles and it's becoming tough to manage it. Does anyone have a suggestion for other tools?
    Surekha S
    @lrueger Hey! Do checkout SubPage - https://subpage.app/. It will be extremely useful to build these special subpages like Blog, Policy center, Newsroom, Help center and many more without any complexities that come with CMS. It comes with built-in widgets too, so you can avoid the extra plugins/ coding effort.
    Jerry Zhang
    @lrueger I have a page using Framer. On CMS, it performs worse than webflow. For example, the basic page turning and filtering functions are not perfect. But what I like about it is that it can quickly turn Figma content into a web page. The visual effects are great
    Lukas Rüger
    @psurekha_s Will check it out, thank you!
    Daniel Burns
    From the beginning we were using WordPress, but we are thinking to switch to Webflow
    RK Lokesh
    @dan_burns I do build webflow sites, would love to help you out in case you want to make a move this is the right time.
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    At JetSoftPro, a software development service, we advise to choose between WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. Here is an article where you can find more about website development and CMS: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/how-...