What is the best way to learn about new technologies?

Benjamin Evans
9 replies

Replies

Luke Skyward
I love staying up to date with the technology world by using: - Twitter - HackerNews - Discussing recent topics with my colleagues from work But I think Twitter is a goldmine if used correctly (lists, curating good feed)
Stephanie Wilson
The best way to learn about new technologies is by actively engaging with online resources such as tutorials, webinars, and forums, staying up-to-date with industry publications and blogs, participating in community events and meetups, utilizing hands-on experience through projects or collaborative work, and seeking mentorship or courses that align with the specific technologies of interest.
Bran Vuch
Product Hunt. 😅
Igor Lysenko
Read news about technology, Google itself understands what you are interested in and will offer you to read.
Randall Kaplan
r/sidehustle on Reddit
Yash Sharma
Join relevant online communities and forums, participate in webinars and conferences, etc. Stay curious and continuously experiment with hands-on projects this I believe yields the best output
Moritz Tomasi
Start with some tutorials, look at the documentation. But don't get stuck in tutorial hell. Try to think of a small project you can do with the technology, and get going!
Daniel Zaitzow
Yea I would say this platform is really great for learning about new platforms but also about the direction of market trends as a whole.