• Subscribe
  • What is the best time to launch on Product Hunt?

James Smith
    8 replies
    If a new hunter hunts a product but want to get top ranks

Replies

Matthew David Harris
    I usually launch on Thursdays around 11am PT / 2pm ET. Gives enough time for the US crowd to see it that day, and carries over strong into Friday which is still a solid day. Weekends are too slow for launching IMHO, unless you have an existing audience to drive immediate activity.
    Shayan Ali Bakhsh | RoboDialog.com
    Time is of course 12:01 AM. As suggested by Product Hunt itself. But the day depends. If you have a huge audience, make it on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. But if you Don't have a huge audience to support, make it on Saturday or Sunday. So that your product lands on top
    James Smith
    @shayan_ali_bakhsh thanks for advice. We select Sunday as the launch day. let's support each other! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Around 12 AM or so.
    Thomas jack
    The best time to launch seems to be early in the morning, around 12 AM to 2 AM Pacific Time.
    Jasper Miles Hawkins
    I've heard that the best time to launch on PH is around 12:01am PST on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to maximize visibility that day. Def post as a new product rather than an update to rank higher. Make sure to prep your team to engage in the discussions too for more traction!
    Christopher James Turner
    I've heard that the best time to launch on Product Hunt is right after midnight PST on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Apparently products launched then tend to get more visibility and upvotes compared to other times. But curious what others have experienced - have certain launch times worked better for you in terms of getting featured?