What is the best time for launch?

Anna Kasumova
18 replies
My launch is scheduled on 12:01 AM PDT ⏰ It was chosen automatically. Any tips?

Replies

Abdal Yousef
If you launch at 12:01am PDT, you have 24 hours, otherwise you would have less time to compete with others! Yet I've seen some products with a lot of subscribers (more than 1000 subscribers) launch a few hours later and become the #1 product of the day that day with more that 700 upvotes, but I am sure they would have reached at least 5# product of the week, if they would have launch at 12:01am PDT and planned the launch better.
I agree with you. 12:01 AM PDT - the best time
Piotr Obidowski
Only this time will give you 24h launch window. If you try to change it, it will decrease your launch window.
Martha Patzer
Agree with Alex and Piotr. What you can do is send your reminders based on where your folks live - so Europe, e.g., and Pacific Time can vote right at launch (if PT are nite owls). And then your ET folks can check our your page when they wake up.
Mark Amouzgar
I believe that's the best time. Good luck with your launch! When is the exact date of your launch?
Relja Denic
12:01 AM PDT is best, other times just don't make sense.
Ashleigh McCabe
I read online someone else suggesting waiting until 12:10 to launch to double check that your competitors or massive companies don't launch on the same day. Anyone have any thoughts on this or is that a risky strategy?
Anna Kasumova
@ashleigh_mccabe I read this also. But I will not follow it. It's like a playing game, I don't want it(
Jake Harrison
Yes, that is the best time, and also is the default time for schedule product launch!
Igor Lysenko
Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, great online on PH