What is the best product that you have used for analytics?

Abhinay kumar
4 replies
What were the set of features that you liked the most?

Replies

Keith Hernandez
I've found Google Analytics to be really effective for my needs, offering detailed insights and customizable reports, although tools like Mixpanel and Tableau are also strong contenders depending on your specific requirements.
Abhinay kumar
@keithh_121 Those are some excellent tools. I am also building in the same domain and have a launch for my product upcoming on 17th August. SayData is a Customer-Facing Embedded Analytics Solution for B2B SaaS Products that is truly self-serve. It is a search and chat-based interface using enhancements in AI to create truly self-serve analytics that can be embedded anywhere in the workflow. Would appreciate support from you. Please follow the SayData product page to get notified on launch day - https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Would appreciate your reviews and support on launch day.
Abhinay kumar
@keithh_121 We have launched our product today and would appreciate you trying it out and sharing your reviews if not done already. We are currently #1 on product page (SayData)
Amelia
I have been using Usermaven, and my experience with it is quite impressive. It's a great product and website analytics tool that provides accurate and real-time analytics. Beyond fundamental metrics such as page views, visitor counts, and sessions, Usermaven delivers advanced features like pixel white-labeling, attribution, segmentation, event tracking, and a contacts hub.