What is the best place on the Earth to work for digital nomads?

Replies

Andrew Cook
wherever you want to go. that's kinda the point of a nomadic life
Paul Richardson
It depends on your criteria.
Business Marketing with Nika
@paul_richardson It is nice if the country would have warm climate, great internet access, good economic standard of living.
@paul_richardson Well the cost of living is comparatively lower than other countries and there are safe places with huge digital nomad communities all around the world!
Goa, India (I'm Living Here🙌)
Philipp Shay
@girirajasar cool) and what about safety?)
Thomas Hansen
Cyprus is decent. Nice climate, low taxes, and member of EU ... :)
Philipp Shay
@thomas_hansen5 hi 👍👋I’m also working and living on Cyprus 🇨🇾 let’s meet and keep in touch in Twitter or LinkedIn
@thomas_hansen5 Wow, I am going to Cyprus next week. Any recommendations? I am supposed to be in Limassol. :-) There is a Reflect Fest. What would you recommend to me?
Rico
I'm happy in Bangkok :)
Philipp Shay
@lazyrico are you okay with climate?
adam albo
I have no experience, but when I traveled to Vietnam, there were so many it seemed like the capital was there.
@suchback What is the average price for monthly living?
Luca Dalla Chiara
The best is Estonia, hands down!
@dalla_ Which city? Can you recommend me good places to visit there? Also, what are average costs for living (monthly)?
Luca Dalla Chiara
@busmark_w_nika Tallinn, which is the capital, is the city where you’d want to move. Estonia, although it has a very long history with the Soviet Union, it has gained its independency about 30 years ago. So it’s a new fresh country with the most cared medieval old town! Tallinn has similar rent prices to other main cities. You want to stay in a newer place so that you pay less for energy (because of the cold you consume a LOT). The location does vary price a lot. Around 600-1200 for 1 person is usually the range. If you go outside of Tallinn the prices plummet down. But if we had to be real, you end up in the middle of nowhere. So it’s not the ideal for a digital nomad 😉
V. Stoica
🚀@busmark_w_nika Sure, I'd be happy to help you choose a city to explore. If you're looking for a destination with a rich history and culture, I recommend Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. Located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland, Tallinn is a vibrant city with many attractions to offer visitors. During your stay, I recommend checking out two of Tallinn's most popular attractions: the Seaplane Harbour and Saint Catherine's Monastery. The Seaplane Harbour is a maritime museum with interactive exhibits and historic ships. It's a great place to learn about Tallinn's naval history. Saint Catherine's Monastery is a serene medieval convent with a beautiful garden and museum. 📜Here are some average costs of living in Tallinn for a single person, excluding rent: Food: €300 Transportation: €100 Utilities: €100 Entertainment: €100 Other expenses: €50 The average cost of renting a one-bedroom apartment in the city center is approximately €600 per month. I hope this information helps you plan your trip to Tallinn! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
@_vasilestoica Wow, thank you for providing me with this information. I think that the same costs are in Slovakia and also think that our cultures are not very different. I could imagine this place to live in.
Olena Bomko
Depends on what you prefer.
Dave-Anthony Smith
It all comes down to perspective. It's hard to say any one place is the best on earth, that's a bit much. Haha!
Mujadad Naeem
I think there cannot be an answer to this just because that's the nature of being a digital nomad. But I have found the middle east extremely peaceful. Great transport to move around, plenty of coffee shops to work in and around and a great network infrastructure. But this is ofcourse when I am on an extending trip and I have to get back to my work!
Ilyes Ouhadj
There's no such thing! you should visit different places and countries and find out which of them you like best based on your specific lifestyle and requirements!
Brian Wadley
This really depends on the person I would say I think I wouldn’t mind being out in Singapore right about now😉
Erkin Bek
What about Bali? What about Bishkek? Couse I live here :)
@erkin_bek What are the cost of living per month?
DJ Sanghera
I've heard Portugal is dope!
@dj_sanghera1 Do you have personal experience? What are the cost for living?