What is the best financial advice someone has ever given you?

HR TG
11 replies
I'm launching my finance-related product this Sunday and I'm curious to know: what is the best financial advice someone has ever given you?

Replies

Vaibhav
Saving money is good but increasing your sources of income is even better!
HR TG
@vaibhavdwivedi what would be a great way to create new income streams for normal people?
Vaibhav
@hr_tg Investments, Building digital/SaaS products, consulting etc.
Notionxyz
Live below your means and invest the difference. It's the key to building long-term wealth and financial security. All the best for your new product!
HR TG
@notionxyz1 This is a good one! Some people build their “perfect life” by maxing their credit cards and having loans all over the place.
Elaine Lu
"Always pay yourself first by saving a portion of your income before spending on anything else. This simple habit can build a strong financial foundation over time."
HR TG
@elaineluyi I like this one! simple, but effective!
Launching soon!
The best financial advice I've ever received is to always pay yourself first. By that, I mean saving a portion of your income before you pay any bills or expenses. It's a great way to ensure you're building wealth for the future and not just living paycheck to paycheck. We are building a marekting Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
CY Zhou
"you will surely have a lot left when you die. so do spend money when need."
Aayushi Singh
Do SIP, best is step up SIP. Even a student can start with it.
Gurkaran Singh
One gem I received was: "Invest in yourself as if you were the latest tech craze - the ROI is unbeatable!" It's like upgrading from dial-up internet to fiber optics for your financial future!