• Subscribe
  • What is the average package price of Micro SaaS AI tools?

Ugur KILCI 😈
    4 replies
    I am a Micro SaaS manufacturer. I have produced 3 Micro SaaS so far. I don't have any products that I made with artificial intelligence. I am also very curious about this field and I use ChatGPT like crazy. I'm thinking of coding an AI tool for Notion. I don't know what it's about yet but I will write it using OpenAI APIs. I'm asking you, so I can imagine it in my mind. What do you think the average prices of AI tools are? If I do it for Notion, how many dollars per month do you think would be appropriate?

Replies

Frank Nguyen | Afforai
    It really based on your customer persona, what is that your product provide ( what problem does it solve) and how well it solve the problem. In the case of chat gpt, as seen from many poll people willing to pay up to 20 since it helps a lot. Similarly my team and i just launched our project today! Hope you can check it out and leave us a comment
    Ugur KILCI 😈
    @notnminh187 your product is nice. I like your web design. :) My psychological limit is a minimum of 19. The average is 29. The idea I have in mind is an idea that almost everyone can use or want to use. That even became an anchor to me. Thank you. Now I have to do competitor analysis. Then I have to think about the features of the product or even how to market it. Then I'll have to experiment to make the product. If everything goes as I hoped, I will definitely make the product. :) I know it's a painful process. Life has taught me not to jump right into every idea. :)
    Christopher Radford
    Dependant on Your offering, How in-depth your product goes to fulfill their needs, Your ideal buyer needs to be able to afford it. Figure out if you were the ideal buyer and made X amount would you pay for this service.
    The cost of AI tools varies depending on complexity, functionality, market demand, and target audience. Providers have differing pricing strategies. Monthly pricing for AI tools ranges from tens to hundreds of dollars. I would create a poll and ask everyone how much they will pay.