• Subscribe
  • What is one thing you are convinced is true that most people disagree with you on [tech only pls]

Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    3 replies
    Ok, let's have it: what is an unpopular opinion you have about technology today. Let's have some interesting back and forth going on here!

Replies

André J
    That moving fast is the best strategy
    I believe that virtual reality will eventually replace physical travel for many people. With advancements in VR technology allowing for more immersive and realistic experiences, why go through the hassle of booking flights and dealing with crowds when you can simply put on a headset and be transported to any destination in the world from the comfort of your own home? We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check it out on my profile.
    Ronald Young
    I'm convinced that AI will eventually replace a huge percentage of programming jobs, but most developers I talk to don't seem to believe it will impact them. They think AI can only handle simple tasks, but I believe it's just a matter of time before AI can code just as well as humans in most domains. Curious what others think though!