What is one habit that has significantly improved your productivity?

Benard Ogutu
13 replies
Personally, I have found that preparing a written list of tasks for the following day has had a tremendous impact on my productivity. By planning ahead, I can wake up with a clear understanding of my priorities and focus on completing them efficiently.

Replies

James Tedy
Writing it down like you said and set priority to each of them. Aside from that I feel like exercising helps me to keep going when I got stuck with some problems.
Benard Ogutu
I completely agree, James. When faced with a difficult problem, I find it helpful to take a step back, take a break, or even go for a walk to clear my mind.
Carter Michael
Same here! Planning the day before has given me a clear understanding in the morning what I need to get done. Also, making hard tasks as easy as possible to get started has been great.
Benard Ogutu
@carter_barnett I agree, breaking hard tasks into manageable sub-tasks helps me to keep track of progress and improve my efficiency.
Anna Chen
Classifying events as important, urgent, non-important, and non-urgent, and a weekly and daily schedule with a deadline, so that my work is no longer a mess, but it becomes organized and orderly, and it also allows I get a sense of accomplishment the moment I finish.
Benard Ogutu
@annachen_ Have you been able to consistently follow through with the planning phase? Personally, I sometimes catch myself skipping this step without even realizing it.
Anna Chen
@benard_ogutu To be honest, at the beginning of the implementation period, I couldn't always follow the plan, but I still continued to make plans and executed as much as possible. After a few weeks or months, my schedule will make more sense. My feeling is that don't think about doing it well at the beginning, and it will form a habit if you stick to it.
For me - being part of a mastermind group
Benard Ogutu
@maxwellcdavis Sounds like something I'd want to try myself. How has it been for you?
Hello_Joy
I'm using Makerlog. Tracking my plans and action! Great to improve my productivity so far :)
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Waking up early. Others have followed this one :) And yes, a list of tasks is super helpful.