• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to start your entrepreneurial journey?

Ishwarya Bose
    10 replies

Replies

Zane Ryan
    always wanted to develop good products
    jamesm carmen
    A desire to solve a personal problem led to starting a business.
    Steven Granata
    Seeing a gap in the market and wanting to fill it motivated the entrepreneurial path.
    Cesare Stautz
    The drive to create something innovative and maek an impact inspired the journey.
    A Momin
    Always wanted to have something of my own.
    Desire Waterman
    I always had a passion passion for solving problems and creating things. The idea of being my own boss and bringing my visions to life was too exciting to ignore.
    Iris Matt
    For me , it was about making a positive impact. I wanted to build something that could benefit others and contribute to my community in a meaningful way.
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    For me it was wanting to build something I was passionate about and be my own boss. Had an idea for an app I really believed in, so decided to go all in and make it happen! Definitely a roller coaster journey but so rewarding to see your vision come to life.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Still figuring. Here for inspiration
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    My inspiration came from wanting to work for myself and have the freedom to pursue my own ideas. I had a steady job but felt limited in my ability to be creative and take risks. Starting my own business was scary but incredibly rewarding. It's been a rollercoaster journey but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Best decision I ever made, even with all the challenges that come with entrepreneurship.