What inspired you to make your product?

Alex Shapoval
27 replies

Replies

Darcy Andrews
Positive feedbacks
Igor Lysenko
In short, the problem. I used to work in a company where if I made one mistake, my week of work was wasted. After a while, I decided to create a company and create a product that solves my problem and I modernized the product.
David Popescu
Pretty much how often I / small business owners I knew faced this problem. I'm talking about how difficult it is to create competitive ad creatives with no experince, no design team and no budget for creative / marketing agencies. I am here to change that! 🙌
Michael Shver
Having been involved in soccer both as a fan and a player for years, I've seen many challenges team managers and owners have to overcome for teams and players development and success. So I decided to develop an app that aims to make team management easier. Steerer helps with time and players management, allows soccer enthusiasts to communicate and share knowledge and will open doors to potential sponsorships, helping teams to progress and grow faster! 💪
Domas Sakavickas
As the owner of a few e-commerce stores, I was surprised at how inconvenient some of the top Shopify apps can be. For super simple problems they are offering super complex solutions. That's why at WISS one of the main focuses is user experience
Kirr Simakovs
Positive feedback from end-customers and constructive negative feedback about missing things
Andrew Turner
To be real with you, my inspiration was a bit of a combo deal: I drew from my own experiences and spotted this big gap just waiting to be filled in the market. Nobody seemed to be offering what people really needed, so I figured, why not jump in and make it happen?
Jeremy Kaur
The inspiration behind our product stemmed from a personal challenge we faced, which we realized many others were encountering too. By addressing this issue, we aimed to create a solution that not only simplifies lives but also brings joy and efficiency to everyday tasks, Alex.
Tyler Barber
Whenever I have a question on personal care I have to check different platforms to find different products, opinions, tutorials, discussions, deals, and more. Something as simple as “how to reduce razor bumps will lead you down a rabbit hole of like 3 or 4 different sites. The goal of my social media platform is to create a singular platform where people can get their questions answered and find offers all in one place.
Matt Findlay
When I used dating apps I had to create a filter of the 100s of matches. When my female and male friends used the same filter their success rates for good quality matches became higher.
Rasha Rahman
From 2018-2021, I was going through a tough time. Despite having what seemed like everything - a high paying job, an active social life, and close friends, internally, I was struggling. The loss of my dad, societal expectations from my girlfriend at the time and others opinions made me think terribly of myself, and an eventual personal breakup had left me feeling very lost with desires of un-aliving myself. I tried the traditional paths to healing, like therapy and medication, but I didn't resonate with it as much as it did for others. After some reflection, I decided to explore new approaches to healing: It was a combination of reading a ton of Eastern philosophy books (specifically classical yoga), meditation and core belief restructuring (stuff I learned in Psychology in College + Classical Yoga version of this (Samskaras), and increasing my attention skills. These approaches helped me rebuild from the ground up, leading to significant personal growth and new abilities. This transformation inspired me to start MindTrainer with two friends (who I healed with! shout out @nic_ramirez21 ), aiming to support other men in finding fulfillment and contributing positively to the lives of those around them.
David Popescu
@nic_ramirez21 @rasha_clairity This sounds like a product a lot of people would need. Hope everything is good and hope the app takes off🚀. I will defenetly give it a try.
Rasha Rahman
@nic_ramirez21 @davidpopescu66 Thanks David! We'll be posted tomorrow! We're super interested in your creative ad startup too :) Good luck
Heyalbert
Allow everyone to have more motivation and productivity while achieving their goals in a more gamified way.
Luis Sevilla
With over 3 million custom GPTs in the OpenAi store, I realized that the ones I created (90+) would be lost in the sea of custom Bots. I knew I needed a way to market/promote them to get anyone to use them. So, I thought I would create a Craigslist-type directory, list them on it, and drive traffic. As I started looking for a directory listing website a lightbulb appeared over my head. What better way to showcase what I have created than with video....a video directory! When I started making it, I thought this would also be great for other creators to showcase their AI and Chatbot tools. This, in turn, means more traffic and another avenue for income.
Personal need. I have a ton of time to research many topics of interest and whenever I share some gems with my friends, they keep asking for more via email, text and often the same info has to be repeated. I tried to some tools for sharing notes but didn't like it. So I built ShowNotes as a personal tool. I have been using it internally since January and then gave it to my team and they are using it. My kids use it. This gave me the idea that others might find it useful so I have been working on making it ready for public use -- both FREE and PAID versions will exist. Starting with FREE FOREVER version and then launching PRO and BIZ versions.
Roche
《change the world》 Next AI OS and hardware
Manouk Draisma
I created an AI tool for sommeliers (still in use) but had difficulties understanding how users were using it and solving hallucinations. That’s why we are building LangWatch.
Manouk Draisma
And Launching end of this month https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Want to ship your AI STARTUP with confidence? Start following us!
I'll try to keep it short and simple :) We are building Wylo. A few years ago, we were busy building a community-based social network and even grew it up to 100k+ members. When we looked around, creators and brands wanted to build their own online communities as well - kinda very similar to what we were building. But none of the platforms were neither comprehensive nor customizable. As we tried to understand the space more, it got more existing, and after a point, it felt so right. We were like - let's build the community platform ourselves but for everyone. So brands, creators, and coaches can run their own powerful communities with ease and make a difference for themselves. That was our inspiration :)
Tamsin
Tell you the truth, I'm eager for money and success, hhhh....
I am currently addressing the challenge of indexing my URLs using a Google Sheet. If successful, I plan to launch it here.