• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to create your project?

Nazir Yusifov
    12 replies
    My inspiration for creating this project comes from my love for connecting with new people. Having moved around quite a bit, I’ve always found joy in forming relationships wherever I go. Being part of various business and sports communities has allowed me to meet incredible individuals in each new city, many of whom became friends and colleagues. This experience has shown me the power of community and support, and I wanted to create a space where others could enjoy the same connections. I believe that when we come together to share ideas and support one another, we can achieve amazing things! That’s what truly motivates me to bring this vision to life in mash.

Replies

Simonas Kauzonas
    Y Combinator! I'd love to connect with other founders and eventually move to San Francisco (a dream haha). They have an archive of funded ventures, and there are tons of them. Great source of inspiration.
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @simonas_kauzonas What inspired to Emojibly ?
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    hope to read your stories about your projects too. To check out my project, click on “Launching soon!” or follow the link - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    itrat batool
    This sounds amazing! Truly connecting with others in the same space is always something I have enjoyed myself. Please also check out our project at: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Olivia Jane Mitchell
    My project was inspired by a problem I faced personally. I realized there were no good solutions out there, so I decided to build one myself! It's been a challenging but rewarding journey bringing my vision to life. I'm excited to share more details soon - keep an eye out for my upcoming launch on ProductHunt!
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @oliviajanemitchell What will your project be about?​
    Arun Goud
    I was inspired to create my SaaS product HireNorm (launched it today 🙌! All the best to you!) to address limitations in recruitment and applicant tracking software that I witnessed while working in the Tech industry https://www.producthunt.com/prod... I felt such software was skewed toward recruiters and they didn't offer much for interviewers like me who played an equally integral role in the tech hiring process. I hope it'll be a welcome addition to the already big HR software B2B SaaS industry.
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @arungoud Congratulations on the launch of HireNorm on Product Hunt! 🎉 It’s inspiring to see a product that addresses the needs of interviewers in the recruitment process. I’m curious, what unique features does HireNorm offer that specifically cater to interviewers, and how do you envision these features enhancing their experience in the hiring process?
    Arun Goud
    @yusifov Thank you Nazir. That's a great question. For interviewers (which also includes hiring managers), specifically in the Tech industry, HireNorm offers some killer features: 1) An integrated live coding interview platform that supports popular programming languages commonly used in software as well as hardware industry. Competitive coding interview platforms (such as, CoderPad, CodeInterview, CodeSignal, etc.) tend to be standalone and aimed toward software industry only. You get to consolidate your ATS and interview platform with HireNorm. Pay for one tool and get multiple features. 2) No more having recruiters weed through resumes using blind keyword search. There is Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based semantic search of resumes so that main interviewer (typically the hiring manager)/recruiters can instantly scan through resumes and shortlist the best matching resumes for those keywords. 3) Relevancy score computed for every resume against the job description using NLP techniques. Hiring managers can see the relevancy score. 4) Feedback submission system (inspired by Lever) that has a return to draft mode. So hiring managers can push submitted feedbacks back to interviewers for additional changes if desired. Great option if you come across better candidates and wish to update your prior feedbacks.
    Anmol Momin
    Lately, I was dealing with anxiety, hopelessness, lack of motivation in life for almost about an year. This pushed me to launch a Motivation App for all my people who faces this. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @a_momin999 Congratulations on the announcement of your App on PHt! Nice to see how you transform your personal struggles into a tool that can benefit others facing similar challenges. What insights or strategies you’ve incorporated into the app that you believe will resonate most with users dealing with anxiety and hopelessness? Do you plan to measure the app’s impact on their well-being over time?
    Maxwell Bennett Crawford
    Creating my project Zapable was inspired by my own frustrations with existing no-code app builders. I wanted a tool that was more intuitive, flexible, and powerful to help non-developers like myself build mobile apps quickly. Seeing the impact it's had on enabling more people to bring their app ideas to life has been incredibly rewarding and motivating. You can check it out at https://www.producthunt.com/post...