• Subscribe
  • What industries do you believe will benefit the most from adopting voice-assisted AI technologies?

Monika
    9 replies

Replies

Idris Galadima
    In finance and accounting, voice assistants could help by quickly generating reports.
    Monika
    @umar_galadima_idris I couldn't agree more, especially since dealing with countless forms is a major pain point in this industry
    Dawid Leszczyński
    Any industries where a conversation between two or more people already takes place is a good start. Think going to the doctor's office and the notes are made automatically, or having an AI assistant take notes for your team during a discovery session with a client. Going a level deeper, I'd say that the navigation in the operating system could also be done with a voice assistant. Think movies like Her or Jarvis from Iron Man. The possibilities are very exciting.
    Kevin Not-A-Robot
    @dleszczynski A recent poll has shown doctors have been embracing conversational assistants as it frees their hands for other things in their often busy schedules.
    Ishaq Oyiza
    Entertainment could become even more enjoyable with voice-assisted AI.
    Monika
    @ishaq_oyiza exactly, AI is driving innovation across film, television, music, and gaming, creating more engaging and immersive experiences for audiences, voice enabled feature can provide a remarkable user experience
    Enyi Bassey
    Manufacturing could use voice-assisted AI to improve workflow efficiency.
    Monika
    @enyi_bassey Thanks! Definitely, voice-enabled solutions would be the game changer for Manufacturing.
    Chris Pieranski
    In my opinion, voice is a NATURAL way for people to communicate. Therefore forcing people to use text-based UIs has been UNNATURAL :-) Mature AI can help us get back to default and I predict that in 10 years we will look at the current era of text-based UIs the same way as we look at the era of steam-powered trains.