• Subscribe
  • What if I don’t have enough time to make enough connections before launch?

Oleksandra
    11 replies
    I’m CEO, marketer and so much more in my app. I have to prepare for the semifinals of a startup competition where we passed to, do a few launches: a new feature + we are about to launch our face massage oils. Plus…plus…plus. I have no idea how to fit all of this in 30 days since we want to launch before that competition and I learned about PM launches a week ago.

Replies

James Smith
    I connected many linkedin hunters. Maybe you can try the same way
    James Smith
    search keywords like product hunt support, indie maker. maybe you can find them. btw, i‘ve subscribed your launch! let's support each other
    Petar Komordžić
    @tutoreva how does that work? Do you pay them ? (I think that is obvious, but how much, and how do they guarantee that I will get engaging?)
    Oleksandra
    @petar_k as far as I know paid engagement isn’t very good for here. And why you need it? It is better to have feedback from real customers
    Petar Komordžić
    @oleksandrauckun I am not saying I will pay just I don't understand what the hunters have from helping you reach more audience if they do that for free?
    Oleksandra
    Don’t think they will do it for free. Think of this as another type of marketing job. You can do it by your own or you can pay. @petar_k
    Dhruv N
    Just be active in PH or socials. Those who are interested should engage with you through your posts and also drop your product links so that people can follow :)