What hobby or interest outside of work brings you the most joy?

Sanja Micic
14 replies
Reading and running brings me the greatest joy. And, of course, spending time in nature is essential too.

Replies

Alexander Michael
Welding is a hobby that brings me immense joy. Recently, I've taken my passion a step further by creating a website dedicated to welding accessories. On the site, I post detailed reviews about various welding tools and equipment. It's been incredibly fulfilling to share my insights and help others in the welding community find the best products for their projects. What about you? What's your favorite hobby or interest outside of work?
Sanja Micic
@alexander_michael3 That's so cool! I'm a simple person with simple hobbies. Reading and outdoor activities. :)
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Music mostly! 🎶
Anastasiia Stepko
I play drums :)
Piano, Golf, Choir
Emily Willis
Reconnecting with nature! Whether that's walks in national parks, or in our garden/food forest
Huge
read and swim
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, the perfect blend of exercising the body and mind! Reading, running, and communing with nature, sounds like you've cracked the code to a balanced life. It's like achieving optimal algorithm optimization in real life!
Sanja Micic
@thestarkster I think my life is on the right track, for now. Everyone needs to find balance in life.