• Subscribe
  • What helped you get the most "Notify me" sign-ups for the launch?

Kostya Bolshukhin
    15 replies
    We’re launching in 2 weeks! Here’s how we got our first 31 notifications in 3 days: 50% came from my posts on LinkedIn, X, and Telegram. 30% I believe, from comments and discussions on PH via the “launching soon” badge. 20% from friends we DMed on the first day to avoid starting with 0. And I added my cat instead of ginger on the Product Hunt logo for the announcement to make it less boring 🐱‍💻. What has worked for you? https://www.producthunt.com/products/mgmate

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Launching a product is like herding cats, but with a cat on the Product Hunt logo, you've navigated it purr-fectly! Your mix of LinkedIn, X, and Telegram posts is like a tech trifecta for "Notify me" sign-ups! 🚀🐱
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I’m thinking I’ll start replying to the 5 DMs I get daily with “We’re excited to announce…” and get excited to announce to them too 😂
    André J
    100 signups in 3 hours via LI hustle (TM) 😸
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @sentry_co I thought magic was banned outside of Hogwarts.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Great preparation will bring the great result I believe! notified and fingers crossed. as well as for the launch day, for coming soon personal contacts are working the best
    Tim Liao
    i don't have a solid methodology, but I've noticed that when I upvote someone, notify them, or visit their Product Hub or teaser page, it's usually after seeing their discussions in the community. This aligns with what you mentioned about the "launching soon" badge. Upon reflection, the value path seems to be: first getting to know the person, and then getting to know the products associated with them.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    That's actually good and not that bad. Where are you reaching out on Telegram?