• Subscribe
  • What have you been building lately? Do you think AI features are a must have for any new product?

Richa Chordia
    17 replies
    We have been building Soshals for past few months now and I feel customers want things automated with AI. With Soshals, we have been trying to reduce the fragmentation of workflows for content creators. We have been actively thinking of the AI features that users should be given immediately. What about your product? Ps. Our teaser is live. You can click on "Notify Me" here - https://producthunt.com/products/soshals đź””

Replies

Samuel Morris
    Developing an e-commerce plugin, and AI is a key feature.
    Luka Brzin
    AI features aren't a must have but adding it to your product can make it more attractive to some people in terms of pure marketing. With the overflow of AI-products, actually standing out is hard, even harder is using AI to your and your users advantage. I feel like most of these AI products are just ChatGPT with a twist.
    Andrea Vannelli
    Sometimes AI is just a tag in some project, but I think nowadays people expect some AI feature in a software
    Richa Chordia
    @andrea789 Hmm, besides being a trend, AI based features are here to be an essential product offering.
    James Anderson
    Any product which isn't adapting to AI is just going to fail, atleast majority will.
    Arnav Ahuja
    I've been building a personalized AI Tutor for students (https://www.producthunt.com/post...). I don't think AI integration is necessary for businesses, but it is definitely a plus. It says time, energy, and often costs as well. But nonetheless, AI offers unique levels of customization, which all businesses can take advantage of!
    Richa Chordia
    @arnav_ahuja As product developers we think about feature requirements first and decide basis those requirements what is good for the product, for customers on the other hand the technological buzz words play an important role in thinking about a products worth! That's where the gap comes.
    Robert James
    Building a CRM tool, and AI is definitely a game-changer.
    Sadie Scott
    Creating a new SaaS platform—AI is a must for staying competitive.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I think AI features are a must have now
    Sophia Watson
    Building a finance app, AI adds a lot of value!
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    I think, we should use the potential of AI at fullest
    giorgi khatiashvili
    I think AI-powered functionality should only be part of a product if it’s truly needed and creates tangible value for the user. Otherwise, it’s just a marketing
    jackCheng
    I think the core is user experience and solving specific problems in real scenarios. If the function is just to add AI but does not really bring convenience to users, then it may not be necessary.
    Rahul Parmar
    I will try Soshals. Thank you for giving me a new perspective.
    Evelyn Rose Sinclair
    I've been using GPT-3 and GPT-4 models via API to add AI features to my SaaS product. Things like smart content recommendations, automated data insights, and conversational UX. I think some level of AI is becoming table stakes for new products to stay competitive. Excited to check out Soshals, the streamlined creator workflows sound great! đź‘Ť