• Subscribe
  • What GTM channels work best for B2B SaaS?

Alvaro Villalba Perez
    3 replies
    We were just using Linkedin and Email simultaneously (with its sequence cadence etc) but Linkedin changed its subscription plans and in a free account I can only send 5 connection messages per month. And we don't have +80€ to spend on a subscription The thing is that our email prospecting tools are also on a free tire and we will exhaust them in 1-2 weeks (they'll expire) We have to find new channels Context: we're pre-product, pre-revenue, bootstrapped so our everything is well-thought but nothing is definitive (we'll change a lot of things during the next 2-4 years)

Replies

Michael Gammon
    If you can get to a relevant event Alvaro, person to person has worked for us, all other channel require a lot of time and/or budget but LinkedIn can be very useful at times and you can post and interact for free - nail down your value proposition, positioning and ICP first so you are buildling relationships with the right people (potential leads), influencers may also help you out if you are nice to them!
    Michael Gammon
    You're welcome Alvaro, I guess this is also a channel? Please follow me! Ha ha:
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    @michael_gammon that's a great point michael. We've actually got events top of mind (not executed yet) but there aren't events every day... and I totally agree with the value prop, positioning and ICP -- we made that mistake at the early research phase. Thanks a lot for your response, really means a lot!